Kumara - Red prepack 900g
- Rates as one of the most nutritious of all vegetables.
- A good source of antioxidants.
- Virtually fat-free.
- A good source of dietary fibre.
- A good source of Vitamin C.
- A source of Beta-carotene - a form of Vitamin A.
- A source of Vitamin E.
- Naturally gluten free.
- Pack a baked kumara for lunch and top with cinnamon flavoured apple sauce or vanilla yoghurt.
- Add chunks to your favourite casseroles.
- Try kumara chips for a delicious change.
- Peel and cut into strips to eat with your favourite dip.
- Make a smoothie by blending a cooked kumara.